Shaken Udder Milkshakes


Heya,

recently I was lucky enough to try Shaken Udder's scrumptious milkshakes. They are a sustainable brand with a wonderful range of shakes which are delicious. They are the perfect treat for a hot day. My personal favourite is the strawberry but my brother prefers the chocolate! Shaken Udder have recently added dairy free shakes to their collection made with coconut milk which taste insane! In this weather, I love to put them in the freezer for a couple of hours for the perfect cooling treat or simply dip a EatTeen by Lottie: Chewy Biscoff White Chocolate Cookies in. Overall I'd give the shakes a 9/10.


Lots of love,

Lottie X


https://shakenudder.com/


P.S these were gifted but I would never promote untrue reviews on my page. If you want your treats and snacks reviewed, drop me an email (Eat.t33n@gmail.com) 


Popular Posts