Cake Batter Frozen Yoghurt Lollies

Heya,

Recently I shared my favourite frozen yoghurt recipe, (Eat Teen by Lottie: Frozen Yoghurt ),inspired by multiple Easter holidays in Tel Aviv with my family. However I wanted to share another frozen yoghurt recipe of mine which actually differs quite a lot to the one I posted a few weeks ago. I often post recipes inspired by my brother or made for my best friend. However, rarely do I post recipes that I bake for me. I love baking for others and seeing the delight on their faces when they try it however there is also nothing wrong with baking for yourself and enjoying it. This is something I have come to terms with over the last 6 months, baking for yourself should be normal. You do not have to bake and take into account everyones preferences but instead focus on making something you truly love. 

A flavour I ADORE is the flavour of chocolate sprinkles. As random as this is, I tend to use it a lot when baking for myself as they are a quick convenient form of dairy free choccie. This frozen yoghurt recipe I created with only my taste buds in mind. I didn't think "I hope my brother likes these" or "Will my parents enjoy these or is it a waste of ingredients?" but instead focused on my favourite flavours. Because of this, the recipe wasn't that difficult to create and I have managed to make the most amazing cake battery flavoured, chocolatey frozen yoghurt perfect for LOTTIE. It is so important to bake for yourself as well as others and I hope you love this recipe as much as I do- and if not thats also fine because you are as if not more important than everyone else you are baking/creating for!



Here is my recipe for Cake Batter Frozen Yoghurt Lollies:



Ingredients: (Makes 6)

  • 275g Unsweetened Yoghurt (I used Alpro but any work!)
  • 85g Cream Cheese
  • 30g Honey/Golden Syrup
  • 1tsp Vanilla/Almond Extract
  • 40g Chocolate Sprinkles (not optional!)
  • handful of raspberries, optional but recommended

Method:

  1. In a large bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, cream cheese, honey and vanilla extract until fully combined
  2. Stir in your sprinkles being careful not to overmix so the colour doesn't bleed
  3. Pour the batter into 6 ice lolly molds
  4. Freeze overnight
  5. Enjoy!!
    Comment below if you have made this bake or have any questions!
    Lottie X

Popular Posts